Free housing disrepair help

For anyone who’s renting a poorly maintained council or housing association property you can check if you qualify for compensation/free repairs with Disrepair Housing.

They offer a no win no fee option, – so that you only pay if you get compensation.

You can check if you qualify by tapping the Get offer button below and completing the form and someone will get in touch with you to handle it for you.

Share This:

Free Stuff Categories:

Follow Star Freebies On WhatsApp